Yummy! This is our favorite burger recipe!
A Scrumptious Burger
- 1 Crème Fraiche
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- Place the Crème fraiche into a small bowl. Add crushed garlic cloves (use garlic press) and about 2 tablespoons ketchup. Mix well and place in a fridge before using.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a larger grill pan. Add the burgers once the oil is hot enough (or use BBQ, if you have one).
- Cook the burgers from both sides until ready. Once ready, remove them from the pan and wrap them in tin foil to keep them hot.
- Cut the buns in halves and put them in the same pan. Grill until they are nice and crunchy and have golden color.
- Spread the sauce generously on buns. Place the bottom half on a plate and add lettuce, burger, cheese, cucumber slices, onion, tomato slices, again lettuce, some extra onion and 3 basil leaves. Cover with the top half of your bun.
- Pierce with a medium sized wooden skewer and serve while still warm.
Happy Cooking with Happy Foods Tube!
Browse more Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.