Watch the video for this recipe:
BBQ Shashlik Marinade Recipe for Tender Meat
** Happy Foods Tube is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com.LEAVE A COMMENT
- Cut the pork into 3-3.5 cm cubes or get them from your local butcher.
- Slice the onion. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Add about 20 tablespoons of vinegar (we used 6% acidity vinegar) and same amount of olive oil (can be vegetable oil).
- Mix all together by hand working the ingredients into the meat.
- Marinade for at least 4-5 hours. Best results when left overnight for more flavour and tender meat.
- Put the meat on a skewer and roast it slowly. Turn the skewers until meat is ready. Serve hot with freshly made salad and bread. Enjoy!
Browse more Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.