Start your day with these easy to make healthy breakfast oatmeal cups! If you love granola bars, you will also love these little cups filled with nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy.
Great for breakfast, as a snack or a healthy sweet treat. Top them with a dollop of Greek Yogurt and one or two (3, 4, 5) raspberries and serve with juice of your choice (we love freshly squeezed orange juice with carrots & ginger).
I love these cups a lot because they not only taste yummy but also look good when topped with Greek yogurt and raspberries. Almost posh looking to me!
I love them because you can prepare them ahead and just grab one (or 2 or 3) in the morning and go (if you have no time to sit down and have decent breakfast that is)!
I love them because…well because why not, right?
Oh and one tip to those who want to take a risk by not using the cupcake paper (or silicone) cups – don’t do it unless you have a really really good grease that you have actually used before and you know that it really is not going to let your oatmeal mix stick to the muffin tin because believe me I had tried the hard way! Well, we had managed to get them out but it was a challenge (well, I had such feeling it would end up this way but if you don’t try you won’t know so there you go, I know now!)?
Heavenly Baked Breakfast Oatmeal Cups
- In a large bowl smash bananas with fork, add oats, sesame seeds, honey, salt and mix well.
- Finely chop dates and nuts. Add them to the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake cases and fill each case with the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.
- Once ready, take them out and let them cool completely.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a raspberry on top (optional).
Happy Cooking with Happy Foods Tube!
Browse more Breakfast Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.