Watch the video for this recipe:
Roasted Vegetable Quiche
- Pastry , for 2 quiches (17cm wide)
- 1/2 Courgette
- 1/2 Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Leek
- 2 Eggs
- 200 ml Milk
- 50 ml Fresh Cream
- 50 g Cheese (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Roll out the pastry. Transfer onto a well greased sandwich tin or a disposable aluminum tin. Push down and to the sides. Trim off the excess pastry.
- In a bowl mix eggs, cream and milk until well combined. Season with little salt and pepper.
- Wash & chop the vegetables and cook in a saucepan until nice soft.
- Place vegetable mixture in the ready-baked pastry cases. Fill up with egg mixture and sprinkle the grated cheese over the quiches.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 mins until golden brown and egg mix has set.
- Serve with salad.
Browse more tasty Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.