Affogato is a delicious dessert perfect for hot summer days. You only need 2 ingredients and a few minutes to make this classic Italian coffee dessert!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 shot Espresso
- A drizzle of Chocolate Sauce , optional
- Vanilla gelato can be used instead of ice cream. You can also double the amount of ice cream, if you like.
- If you don’t have an espresso machine at home, you can still make it. Use a French press to brew a strong coffee.
- Chocolate sauce is completely optional so if you don’t have it on hand, don’t worry. You can also sprinkle some crushed nuts on top.
- For more tips and detailed explanation, please read the full post.
** Happy Foods Tube is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Vitamin A 278IU6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.