Spanish ajoblanco is cold garlic soup that will surprise you with its taste. It’s rich, refreshing and full of Mediterranean flavors!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 3 Cups (750ml) Serves: 3-4
- ⅔ cup Seedless White Grapes (120g)
- ⅔ cup Almonds , without skin (100g)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (30ml)
- 2 cups Stale Artisan White Bread (75g)
- 1½ cup Cold Water (375ml)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Extra Grapes for garnish , optional
Process all the ingredients in a food processor (or a blender) until smooth.
Chill in the fridge for 30-60 mins.
Pour into glasses or bowls.
Drizzle with some more olive oil and throw some grapes in (optional).
** Happy Foods Tube is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 20IU0%
Vitamin C 1.4mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.