Artichoke tart with prosciutto and spring onion is ready on your table in less than 30 minutes! Flaky puff pastry crust & roasted red pepper pesto layer are topped juicy tomatoes, artichoke hearts, prosciutto and spring onion!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time22 mins
Servings: 8 (2 Tarts)
Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
Roll out the pastry and cut in half. Place both puff pastry sheets onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure there is space in between the sheets.
Get a knife or pizza cutter and score a rectangle about ½ inch (1cm) from the edges (make sure not to cut through the pastry). Do this on both pastry sheets.
Spread pesto over the pastry sheets, sprinkle cheese over and top each with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes or until the edges of the pastry are puffed and golden brown (check the pastry package information for baking times).
- If using a rectangle puff pastry sheet – either divide it into 2 or make one large tart. It’s completely up to you. If using a round puff pastry sheet – no need to cut it in half.
- Toppings – use anything you like!
- Rosemary is completely optional.
- Green or Black olives both work well, just make sure buy pitted ones.
- Italian Prosciutto can be substituted with Spanish jamon.
- It takes about 12 minutes to bake this tart in my oven. However, you might need more time so I recommend checking after 10 minutes to see if it’s puffed. Also check the pastry package information for baking times.
- Roasted red pepper pesto can be substituted with red pesto, basil pesto or pizza sauce.
** Happy Foods Tube is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.