These bite-size raspberry hand pies are perfect for brunch, picnic or as an afternoon treat. A flaky buttery crust and a homemade raspberry filling make them hard to resist!
1. All-purpose flour (US) = Plain flour (UK).
2. Instead of the raspberry filling raspberry jam (or any other jam of your choice) can be used. I recommend choosing one with a thicker consistency.
3. I used dry measuring cups to measure both the dry and wet ingredients (water).
4. I suggest making the pie dough and filling a day ahead. It’s easier because both the dough and filling need to be chilled first.
5. The pie dough as well as the homemade filling can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days.
6. The overall time does not include time needed for chilling the dough and raspberry filling.