This homemade mint lemonade is refreshing, tasty and perfect for summer parties. This summer drink is made with fresh lemon juice and fresh mint and only takes minutes to make.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Pour water in a large jar/jug/pitcher. Add sugar and freshly squeezed juice from 2 lemons. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Now add the mint sprigs and lemon slices (from 1 lemon).
Cover the jar/jug/pitcher with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Water – use filtered or bottled water. If you have a good quality tap water, then feel free to use it. Sparkling water works also well.
- Lemon - each lemon contains a different amount of juice so I recommend tasting the lemonade first. If it’s too sour to your liking, add more sugar. If not, add more lemon.
- The longer you keep the lemonade in the fridge the stronger the flavors.
- Make sure to wash the lemons thoroughly to remove any wax or any other dirt.
- After you finished all the lemonade, you don’t have to throw the sliced lemons and fresh mint away! Top it up with water, let infuse in the fridge for several hours and you will be ready to enjoy homemade mint lemon infused water!
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.