Instant Pot Artichokes is an easy recipe for tasty appetizer made in a pressure cooker. Served with jalapeno dip these tender artichokes are all you need for your next party!
1. This recipe was developed for a 6-quart/6-liter Instant Pot.
2. The amount of artichokes can be increased or decreased.
3. The cooking time does not include time needed for the pot to come to pressure and release its pressure. Count with extra 15-20 minutes.
4. You can omit the seasoning and rosemary.
5. If you don’t have extra virgin olive oil, use normal olive oil or omit it. Don’t substitute with vegetable or sunflower oils.
6. The cooking time might vary depending on the size of the artichokes you are using. For large-extra large I recommend increasing the cooking time to 13-15 minutes.
7. Jalapeno Dip
– in a food processor combine ½ cup drained jalapenos with ½ cup cream cheese and ½ cup Greek yogurt. The amount of each ingredient can be adjusted to your liking.