The Independence Day is behind the corner so why not make these cute easy to make cupcake toppers! Here are a few 4th July Cupcake toppers ideas that might be just the thing you are looking for! Windmills, tiny confetti, flags and more can also be used for decorating a cake! Happy Independence Day!
Watch the video for this tutorial:
List of tools needed to make these cupcake toppers:
- Rolling Pin
- Knife (Chef’s knife, not the serrated one)
- Fondant (Blue, Red & White)
- Paint Brush (if you don’t have one use a napkin or your fingers)
- Toothpicks (FLAG)
- Template – 4cm x 10cm (FLAG)
- A Skewer (LONG CONFETTI)
- Straw (ROUND CONFETTI)
- Piping tip (or a tiny round cutter) (ROSETTE)
- Scalloped round cutters – 4.5 cm, 5.5 cm & 6.5 cm in diameter (ROSETTE)
- Square Cutter – 4 cm or 5 cm in diameter (WINDMILLS)
- Bulbous Cone Tool (ROSETTE)
Browse more Cake Decorating Tutorials or visit our channel to see the videos.