Very easy recipe for chocolate and peanut butter brownies. It can be made also really quickly, preparation time is about 10 minutes and baking time about 30 minutes.
Watch how to make flourless dark chocolate and peanut butter brownies:
- 30 g Peanut Butter , 30 g white chocolate
- Melt the dark & white chocolate, brown sugar and butter in the microwave (for about 80 seconds, depends on how powerful your microwave is).
- Mix until it is smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, peanut butter & vanilla extract.
- Finally, add the eggs to the mix.
- Pour into a baking tray and bake at 150⁰C for 30-35 mins.
- When it’s done, cool completely before drizzling with melted peanut butter and white chocolate.
Browse more Dessert Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.