Have you ever tried No Bake Biscuit Cake with Pudding? If not, I suggest you put it on you To Do list! Layers of biscuits & pudding topped with biscuits crumbs as well as grated chocolate look pretty cool when cut in slices! Butter biscuits are the real deal but any other ones will do the trick as long as they have square or rectangular shape.
Watch the video for this recipe:
It is best to store this dessert in the fridge overnight before serving so the pudding has time to set and biscuits go softer.
Total Time: Preparation 25 minutes + overnight in the fridge + extra time for pudding preparation
No Bake Biscuit Cake with Pudding
- Prepare the pudding a day ahead, if possible. Use your favorite brand or make it from scratch at home. You will need to get about 500ml/16.9 fl oz.
- The following day whisk the icing sugar with butter until light and fluffy. Set about half of it for later.
- Now add a few spoons of pudding in the bowl with butter and whisk until smooth. Add butter and mix again. Repeat until you have no pudding and butter left and the pudding filling is smooth.
- Note: It is important that butter and pudding have the same temperature, otherwise you might end up with curdled filling.
- Line a loaf tin with tin foil so that all 4 sides are well covered.
- Cover the bottom of the tin with butter biscuits. Cover with 4 tablespoons of pudding. Spread around evenly. Cover with darker shade of biscuits and cover with pudding again. Repeat until you have no pudding left. Make sure the pudding layer is also the top layer.
- Top with crushed biscuits and/or chocolate shavings.
- Wrap in cling film and place in your fridge overnight.
- Store in the fridge before serving.
Happy Baking with Happy Foods Tube!