In this video you will see how to make puff pastry windmills with jam & ricotta filling. They are easy to make and delicious. It is also a good choice when making any party as they are ready in no time!
Watch the video for this recipe:
Puff Pastry Windmills
- Cut your puff pastry sheet into same size squares.
- Take one square & using a small knife, make diagonal cuts in all 4 corners. Cut towards the center but make sure to not cut through the center. Repeat with all of them.
- At this point the best thing is to transfer the squares onto a baking tray lined with a baking sheet and follow the steps below:
- Fill the center of each square with the jam & ricotta mix (mix ricotta cheese with a few spoons of jam and a table spoon of icing sugar – this does not have to go in as most jams are pretty sweet.
- Now take one corner of the square and fold towards the center. Repeat 3 more times, always taking every other corner to form a windmill shape. Secure in the middle with a date ring.
- Brush them with the egg wash (1 small egg beaten).
- Bake at 180 Degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes or until Golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Happy Baking with Happy Foods Tube!
Browse more Dessert Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.