This refreshing watermelon juice with grapes is the best summer drink! Watermelon, mint & honey are combined together and grapes are added for the extra flavor.
It’s perfect for outdoor parties, family gatherings, picnics, healthy lifestyle, after-work out recovery or any watermelon lover!
Guys, watermelon is one of my favorite fruits. It’s sweet, refreshing and most of all it contains mostly water. Its high water content makes it a number one fruit for hot summer months so why not turn it into a refreshing watermelon drink!
Not only watermelon juice but also these refreshing summer drinks are perfect for the hot season: Orange Basil Infused Water, Mint and Lemon Iced Tea or Kiwi and Mint Infused Water. They all are my favorites but watermelon juice is at the moment number one on my list! You know why? Because watermelons are in season now!
However, buying a sweet watermelon can be a challenge. Have you ever been in a situation where you bought this fruit, brought it home and when you tasted it you couldn’t taste anything all? It wasn’t sweet at all. Been there and done that not once but several times.
Isn’t it annoying and disappointing? To avoid another watermelon fiasco I searched the Internet for some answers. So guys, if you have the same problem as me you might want to check these simple tips on how to pick a perfect watermelon. These tips are from an experienced farmer and I love them! Finally I know what to look for and what to avoid!
Did you know?
- Watermelon is thought to have originated in southern Africa.
- Reduces muscle soreness.
- All parts of watermelon are edible – including the rind.
- Black watermelon seeds contain zinc, protein, iron and fiber so there is no need to be spitting them out!
- Watermelon contains a lot of nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, C, Potassium and Magnesium.
Refreshing Watermelon Juice with Grapes
- 4 cups Watermelon Pieces (1.5 pound/700 grams Watermelon)
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 10 White Grapes
- Ice Cubes
- Rinse the watermelon under running water. Remove the rind and cut it into chunks. If your watermelon has seeds, remove these as well.
- Throw the chunks in a blender altogether with mint leaves and blend until combined.
- Pour into glasses, throw in some grapes, ice cubes and garnish with mint (optional).
- Best served right away!