Do you like pesto? Then why not try and make it at home? It literally takes only a few minutes and tastes divine! Those ones who haven’t tried this delicious Italian sauce – I recommend you give it a go. You won’t be disappointed!
Watch the video for this recipe:
Do you like pesto? Then why not try and make it at home? It literally takes only a few minutes and tastes divine.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan for a minute or two until golden (low heat).
- Put basil leaves in a food processor together with about 2/3 of olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper & pine nuts.
- Process until smooth (it will take 1-2 minutes).
- Now add the Parmesan cheese (or similar) & mix with a spoon or a spatula. Add more olive oil, if needed (you may add more than 90 ml of olive oil – but I prefer putting more oil on pasta, if needed).
- Serve with pasta or bread.
- Storage: Store in a jar in the fridge (1-2 weeks).
Browse more Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.