Breakfast pizza with bacon, mushrooms, beans and eggs is the way to start your day! All your favorite things on a pizza crust! It’s hard to resist this deliciousness!
And guess what? You can make it day ahead and simply heat it up in the microwave the following morning! Of course everything tastes best when eaten fresh out from the oven but hey, when you are stuck for time, why not?
Watch the video for this recipe:
Breakfast pizza with bacon, mushrooms, beans and eggs is the way to start your day. All your favorite things on a pizza crust! It’s hard to resist this deliciousness.
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 can Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 4-6 Frankfurters/Sausages
- 4 Small – Medium Eggs
- 2 Medium Onions
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 6-8 Bacon Strips
- A little oil for frying
- Homemade Pizza Dough or a shop bough pizza base/dough (You should get 4 large pizzas out of this recipe, so you would get about 16 mini pizzas)
- Slice the mushrooms, onions, frankfurters (or sausages when using) and tomatoes.
- Fry the onion with bacon for 2-3 minutes until the onion turns brown and the bacon is cooked.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread baked beans over, followed by the rest of the sliced ingredients. Finally, crack a small egg on top of it.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 220C for 12-15 minutes or until ready. If using shop-bought dough then follow packet instructions.
If your pizzas are not too large, you might be able to fit more than one on your baking tray! This way you can save some time and electricity!
Browse more tasty Recipes or visit our channel to see the videos.