These Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas will definitely be a hit at your next party! Puff pastry, pizza sauce and lots of vegetables topped with cheese & olives are transformed into mouth-watering snack!
Check out our video for how to make Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas:
Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas
- Wash all the vegetables. Thinly slice tomatoes, zucchini, olives and onion. Slice or dice the aubergine.
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Now roll out puff pastry. Use a 13cm/5inch bowl to cut rounds out of the pastry. Transfer them onto the baking tray. Use a smaller bowl /cookie cutter(10cm/4inch) to create an impression on the individual pastry rounds.
- Spread pizza sauce (have a look at my pizza sauce) over and top with vegetables, cheese (sliced or crumbled) and olives.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200C/400F for 15 minutes or until the edges have risen and the pastry has nice golden color.
- About 5 minutes before taking it out add some finely chopped chilies (optional).
- When ready, top with arugula and serve!