5 minute artichoke heart dip is the perfect appetizer when you are stuck for time! 5 ingredients and a food processor is all it takes to make it! This rich dip is also perfect as a bruschetta spread.
Entertaining at home is always fun but can turn into a frustrating experience if you don’t plan ahead or have only limited time to prep.
But there is no need to panic because this 5 minute artichoke heart dip comes to your rescue! It is a no bake artichoke dip – which means you can be using the oven for something else while making this quick appetizer. Something like Hoisin Chicken Wings!
And guys, making artichoke heart dip literally takes 5 minutes. Ok, maybe 6 but that is when you take it real slow.
Ingredients needed to make artichoke heart dip:
- Cream Cheese
- Artichoke hearts
- Salt & Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
That’s 5 minutes and 5 ingredients!
How to make artichoke heart dip
Combine everything in a food processor and process until smooth-ish. This should only take several seconds. Literally!
Just make sure you drain the liquid from artichokes first. Also using fresh flat leaf parsley is important here. I don’t recommend using its dried version.
Now you just transfer this in a serving bowl and serve with any dipper you love.
What to serve with artichoke dip
I like to use various dippers so the guests can choose what they like the most. Carrots, celery, chips, bruschetta, crackers, …. The possibilities are endless.
- Parmesan – Grana Padano is a great alternative but both can be completely omitted.
- This artichoke heart dip will harden in the fridge so if you prefer a softer texture, make it right before serving. You can also heat it up.
- Create fancy canapes – Spread this dip over bruschetta and top it with smoked salmon and voila!
5 Minute Artichoke Heart Dip
- Process all the ingredients in a food processor for a several seconds or until well combined.
- Taste it and add more seasoning, if needed.
- This dip is quite versatile so if you prefer it creamier, add more cream cheese, if thicker, add more parmesan.
- Parmesan or Grana Padano are both perfect for this dip.
- You can make this dip a day ahead. Just make sure to store it in a sealed jar or airtight container. Bear in mind that the following day its texture will change – it will turn harder so I suggest heating it up slightly before serving if you prefer more spreadable texture.