This is a simple recipe for lemon curd dip. With 3-ingredients and a 2-minute prep, it is one of the easiest desserts to make!
It’s perfect for all kinds of gatherings from picnics, potlucks and pool parties, to Easter brunch or summer barbeques. If you are looking for last minute quick desserts or sweet treats, this can also be an option.
Plus, you do not need any special tools. Not even an electric mixer!
Note: This fruit dip recipe contains eggs, processed sugar and dairy.
How to make lemon curd dip
Bowl & spoon – To mix all the ingredients. If you are stuck for time, you can use the same bowl you will serve this in. If not, I suggest you transfer it into another bowl. Instead of a spoon, feel free to use a spatula or fork.
- Lemon curd
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
All you have to do is combine the 3 ingredients in a bowl until smooth and you are done! Make sure to check the full recipe card at the bottom of this post.
I have a homemade lemon curd recipe on my blog and I used it to make this easy dip for fruit. If you don’t want to make it, feel free to buy it instead.
- Fruits of your choice – strawberries, kiwi, grapes, …
- Graham crackers
In a bowl or use a muffin pan to serve a selection of dips in it.
- Keep the dip in the fridge when you are not planning on serving it right away.
- Powdered sugar = Confectioners’ sugar (US) = Icing sugar (UK).
- This fruit dip will keep well stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3- 5 days.
- This dip is also good on pancakes or French toast!
More dessert dip recipes you might like:
Lemon Curd Dip
- ½ cup lemon curd
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar (see note 1)
- In a bowl, combine all three ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with fruits of your choice, pretzels or crackers.
- Powdered sugar = Confectioners’ sugar = Icing sugar.
- Cover and keep refrigerated before serving. Keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days when stored properly.