Whether you are looking for last-minute appetizer recipes or quick and easy party food, we’ve got you covered with these no bake 10-minute cranberry brie bites!
These bite-sized appetizers are perfect for any occasion whether it be Christmas party, New Year’s Eve celebration or Super Bowl.
Why make these cranberry brie bites?
- Easy no bake appetizers – entertaining at home is easy with simple and quick snacks like these ones. Plus, they don’t need any cooking whatsoever!
- Quick recipe – yes, in literally 10 minutes from start to finish you have 24 tasty cranberry brie appetizers ready to be served.
- 4 ingredients are all you need to make them! Who doesn’t like easy party foods that only require a few ingredients?
- Crowd’s favorite – guests love these brie appetizers.
- If you are looking for stress-free holiday recipes, you should put this brie bites recipe on you party menu.
How to make cranberry brie bites
First, place crackers onto a serving plate. Top each one with a piece of brie, some cranberry sauce and chives and you are done! Make as many as you like. Just note that these little brie appetizers always disappear fast.
You can easily bring these bite-size appetizers to a party. No big platter/tray to serve them on? No problem! Simply use small plates instead.
To transfer these cranberry brie bites to a party, I recommend preparing them on a baking sheet (that has edges) so they don’t slide off of the sheet. Then, when you arrive to your location, just put them onto plates.
What can I serve as appetizers?
You have endless options to choose from. But first it’s important to know what your guests like or what they can or cannot eat. If your guests eat everything then you have an easy time choosing the best appetizers for party or family gathering you are organizing.
You can serve a selection of warm and cold appetizers, sweet, spicy or savory ones, dips, cheese board, fancy looking bites or quick to make snacks.
Here are some easy appetizer ideas for you:
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Tahini Free Avocado Hummus
- Cheese Board
- Figs with Goat Cheese
- Artichoke Heart Dip
- Pear Prosciutto Appetizer
How much food should I make for a party?
This will depend on many factors such as number of your guests, type of your get together as well as its length and also how many different snacks you are planning on serving.
In general, I like to count with about 4 appetizers per person per hour. Try to serve a good selection of finger foods and snacks so that all your guests find something they like.
No Bake Cranberry Brie Bites
- 24 Ritz Crackers , see note 1
- 7 ounces Brie (200 grams)
- 4 tablespoons Cranberry Sauce , see note 2
- Fresh Chives
- Place the crackers onto a large serving plate and top each one with a slice of brie, a small amount of cranberry sauce and garnish with chives.
- Ritz crackers can be substituted with any other cracker.
- Use any Cranberry Sauce you like (it can be a homemade one or store-bought).
- To make 24 bites you will only need a few chives.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or halved.
- You probably will not need all 7 ounces of the cheese but this will depend on how thick and large your slices will be.