Another refreshing chilled summer soup. Cucumber, yogurt and dill really go well together. Why spend hot summer days cooking when all you have to do is cut, blend, chill & serve!
Watch the video for this recipe:
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup
- Wash, peel & cut the cucumbers into chunks. Add to a bowl or a food processor
- Peel & cut the onion & add to the bowl/food processor.
- Add Greek yogurt, parley (leaves, no stems), dill (discard the hard stems), salt, pepper and mix using a hand blender or the food processor.
- When all the ingredients are well blended, taste and season if necessary. Add about a table spoon of lemon juice (optional).
- Cover with cling film and place in your fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled!
Happy Cooking with Happy Foods Tube!