Chocolate strawberry mousse dessert! It can’t get any better than this! This no-bake dessert is easy to make and everyone will love it. Trust me!
What better way to treat your loved ones that making them these mouth-watering Chocolate & Strawberry mousse mini desserts?
If you are looking for a quick dessert – this is the way to go!
We like strawberry desserts and we like chocolate. We also prefer no-bake desserts to the baked ones (this does not mean that we don’t eat them, though) and I love mini dessert recipes. That is why I created these simple yet stunning looking strawberry mini desserts.
What I like about them is the fact that they are ready in 20 minutes. Isn’t that great? Well, I like them and hope that you will too.
How to make this easy no bake desserts
Start off with melting the chocolate. I used the double boiler method but you can use microwave, if you prefer. Just make sure not to burn it.
You will need cupcake cases and a cupcake tray. Actually, you can make these strawberry mousse desserts without the cupcake, if you don’t have one. I use it to get perfect looking chocolate rounds.
It helps shape it. Sometimes the cups might not hold their shape as you wish. But like I’ve mentioned you can make them without it.
Fill the cups with melted chocolate and let them set in your freezer. Now it’s time to make the strawberry mousse. All you need to do is mix together pureed strawberries, icing sugar and mascarpone. Fill a piping bag with this mixture (don’t forget to put a piping tip of your choice first) and pipe onto each chocolate round.
I added some strawberry puree on the top as well as grated chocolate. These two are optional but make these no bake strawberry desserts stand out.
Aren’t they lovely? They are perfect not only for Valentine’s Day but also for parties or family gatherings or just when you feel like having something sweet. Easy homemade desserts rock!
Easy dessert ideas:
If you are looking for other fun and special Valentine’s treats have a look at these Mini Naked Chocolate Cake Hearts. They are fun to make and look adorable.
And what about these Mini Chocolate Caramel Cups with Lemon Curd? Another homemade no bake dessert recipe that is fast and tastes amazing.
Guys, if you give one of my recipes a go, please let me know what you think in the comment section below or send me an email.
Want to see how to make Mini Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Dessert? Watch the video!
Chocolate strawberry mousse dessert. It can’t get any better than this. This no-bake dessert is easy to make and everyone will love it. Trust me!
- Melt the chocolate & butter over a pot of simmering water (bain-marie).
- Place cupcake paper cups in a muffin tray, if you have one. If not, place the cups onto a tray that can fit into your freezer.
- Pour the melted chocolate in the cups. Don’t pour too much – just cover the bottom of the cups. Shake the muffin tray several times to get nice smooth and even surface, if needed. Once done, place them in your freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- Puree washed strawberries in a food processor. In a medium bowl combine 2/3 of the pureed strawberries with mascarpone cheese and icing sugar (use a mixer for best results).
- Fill a piping bag (fitted with a star nozzle tip) with the mousse.
- Take out the cupcake cases from your freezer. Remove the cases. Place them on a serving plate/tray. Pipe the mousse onto the chocolates (any way you like), top with purred strawberries & chocolate shavings!
- Store in the fridge before serving!
Make the chocolates and mousse ahead, pipe right before serving to achieve as fresh look as possible!