Quick and easy no bake cherry cheesecake pie with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff filling topped with crushed Oreo cookies. Easy recipe with quick preparation!
Guys, if you are looking for an easy recipe for a no bake pie, this is it! It’s perfect for any occasion – Thanksgiving, Christmas, family gatherings, picnics, tailgating or game night.
No bake cherry cheesecake pie is the ultimate hassle-free pie. It is so easy to put together that it makes it the perfect “baking” project for kids as well!
How do you make easy cherry cheesecake pie in 10 minutes?
The easiest way to make a delicious dessert when you don’t have time for baking is using ready-made ingredients. I am all about baking from scratch but we all need to cheat sometimes. It will still taste better than a shop-bought pie!
So to make this cherry pie you need 1 ready-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust, cherry pie filling, Oreo cookies, cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
Apart from a quick mixing all you have to do is layer everything together and you are done. You might even finish under 10 minutes!
Other easy no bake desserts:
- No Bake Banana Banoffee Pie
- White Chocolate Waffle Cake with Blueberries
- If you don’t mind spending some time baking, then Berry Chocolate Pavlova Cake is another impressive looking cake that crowds love!
How to make no bake cherry cheesecake pie – step by step
Remove the plastic lid from the pie crust. Then open the can of cherry pie filling. I used 1 can (about 14 ounces/410 g in weight) that was enough. However, if you think you would like to add more, go for it.
Half of the can is spread across the crust. Then all you have to do is mix/whip together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. There is no need for adding any sugar as the fluff is sweet enough. This you spread over the cherry layer.
Once done, top with the rest of the cherry pie filling and crushed Oreo cookies. To crush them you don’t need a Ziploc bag and a rolling pin. A knife does the same trick so just cut it into smaller pieces.
Can I serve no bake cherry cheesecake pie right-away?
Yes you can but I highly recommend chilling it in the fridge before serving. The cream cheese filling will have time to set and the chilled pie will taste slightly better. Trust me on this!
This no bake cherry cheesecake pie can be easily made ahead – like a day ahead and stored in the fridge.
You can omit the Oreo cookies but I’d say it’s a great addition to this no bake cherry cheesecake pie. It adds a little crunchiness, different texture and flavor.
Any cookies of your choice can be used if you don’t have Oreo’s on hand.
Guys, if you are not stuck for time and usually make Graham cracker crust yourselves, then go ahead and make it. I haven’t tested it for this recipe so I am not sure what the cracker to butter ratio would be for this size. Oreo cookies could also be used for the homemade no bake pie crust.
- Remove the lid from the pie crust. Spread half of the cherry filling across the bottom.
With an electric mixer, mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until combined (about 30 sec). Spoon this into the pie crust. Top with remaining cherry pie filling and crushed Oreo's.
- Chill in the fridge before serving (from 1 hour up to overnight).
- This recipe yields 6-8 portions, depending on the size of each piece.
- You can add more filling, Cherries as well as Oreo cookies.
- This pie can be eaten right away but I highly recommend chilling it in the fridge, possibly overnight. It’s perfect for making ahead – throw it together the night before and serve the following day!
- Oreo cookies can be omitted or substituted with cookies of your choice.