This is the ultimate breakfast for people on the go! Naturally sweet blueberry coffee breakfast smoothie is a quick and tasty way to start your day!
Now this is also a gluten free smoothie, dairy free, free from refined sugar and vegan! However, if you love quick breakfast and love cow’s milk, then go ahead and use that one!
Coffee breakfast smoothie has been our breakfast food for the past 2 months. Every single day we start with a cup of this deliciousness. Ok, maybe 6 out of 7 days.
We love the flavor combo, the quick preparation and the instant energy boost it gives us. Coffee breakfast smoothie is exactly what we need in the morning.
Now depending on what we have in the pantry and how active our morning is we change the quantities and add more nutrient rich and energy boosting ingredients. Sometimes we add bananas in, sometimes blueberries.
Blueberries are one of the superfoods and no wonder! The health benefits of blueberries are amazing! Not only are they one of the most nutrient-dense fruits out there but they help our brain function better, support digestion, help maintain healthy skin, ….
Plus they go so well with coffee!
However, if you feel like blueberry coffee breakfast smoothie does not excite you much, try making another easy-peasy blender smoothie such as Raspberry Smoothie, Banana Breakfast Smoothie, Energy Boosting Smoothie with Papaya or this Blueberry Smoothie.
What I love about blueberry coffee breakfast smoothie:
- Healthy coffee smoothie recipe – this smoothie contains only the good stuff, no refined sugar, no sweeteners.
- Quick preparation – ready in 5 minutes makes it the ideal breakfast meal/drink.
- 2 in 1 – adding coffee to your breakfast saves you time.
- This is a dairy free smoothie but can be made with cow’s milk as well.
- It’s the perfect breakfast-on-the go.
- Free from refined sugar – dates are used instead of sugar.
- Gluten free smoothie – this quick breakfast is also suitable for those who can’t eat products containing gluten.
- Almond Milk – coconut milk as well as cow’s milk can be used.
- Dates – you can use honey or maple syrup instead.
- Blueberries – if you don’t have them or don’t eat them use bananas. Frozen ones can be used as well.
Guys, this is a very easy coffee smoothie recipe so if you are looking for breakfast-on-the-go recipes, this one is it! Yes! It saves your time in the morning because there is no need to make breakfast plus a cup of coffee. This quick breakfast has the caffeine intake in it!
Want to see how to make Blueberry Coffee Breakfast Smoothie? Watch the video!
In a blender, combine the oats, blueberries (rinsed), instant coffee, dates and milk.
Process until smooth.
Serve right away!
If you don’t have fresh blueberries, use frozen ones instead. Bananas can also be used. Almond milk, coconut milk as well as cow’s milk can be used.