What better way to say goodbye to 2019 than by looking back at 19 of the most popular recipes of 2019? There is a bit of everything here from easy instant pot recipes, healthy infused waters, quick side dishes to tasty sweet treats.
I want to say a huge thank you to all of you for making our recipes and for your feedback and suggestions. They are really helpful not only to us, but also to other readers who are thinking of making a certain recipe, but perhaps have questions that I have not covered in my post.
So here they are: 19 readers’ favorite recipes of 2019!
19. Small Batch Low Sugar Apricot Jam – this apricot jam recipe is not only easy to make but it’s perfect for those who like to can in small amounts. Plus, it’s low in sugar as well!
18. Oven Baked Salmon Fillets – an easy salmon recipe that requires only a few ingredients! This quick dinner is ready on your table in 20 minutes!
17. Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges – Have you tried them yet? Ready in half an hour, these can be enjoyed as an appetizer, snack or side!
16. Instant Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup – this is a delicious and filling soup recipe with a ton of flavor thanks to Spanish chorizo, spinach and tortellini. Whether you are looking for easy weeknight recipes or weekend lunch ideas, this soup should go on your list.
15. Vegetable Foil Packets – Serve these as a side with a protein of your choice or enjoy them on their own! We love fuss-free foil packet recipes especially in summer as they are perfect for camping. However, in winter, we just throw them in the oven and serve them with fish or chicken.
14. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake – also known as Chocolate Fridge Cake is a tasty and easy to make sweet treat. You only need a few ingredients to make it!
13. Instant Pot Chicken Piccata – What can be better than an easy chicken dinner made in a pressure cooker? Chicken breasts, coated in Parmesan and cooked in lemon butter sauce. Perfection!
12. Turmeric Hot Chocolate – is not only on the top of our readers’ favorite recipes, but it’s also high on our list. During the winter season, we are addicted to this hot beverage. It might be a different from the usual cuppa, but definitely worth a try.
11. Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash – Chicken thighs cooked in a creamy sauce and served over noodles, spaetzle or pasta – the perfect weeknight dinner that is also easy to make so no wonder it’s on the list of the most popular recipes of 2019.
10. Pan Fried Asparagus – This is a simple, yet tasty side dish that goes well with chicken, pork, fish or steak, and is ready in minutes!
9. Spinach Cucumber Smoothie – A dairy-free smoothie that is packed with vitamins and nutrients is not only refreshing but also boosts your immunity. Plus, it tastes amazing!
8. Lemon Lime Cucumber Water – This infused water is a great choice for those who are looking for healthy alternatives to soda drinks or anyone who does not like drinking pure water. We love this one!
7. Instant Pot Chicken Curry – One of our favorite curry recipes is also your favorite. Easy prep, quick cooking, amazing flavors!
6. Glowing Skin Green Juice – Quite a few healthy drinks made it to the top 10 of the most popular recipes in 2019 and this juice is one of them. It’s is not only good for you, but it also tastes amazing!
5. Lemon Ginger Water – A very popular infused water with a ton of health benefits! Have you tried it yet?
4. Instant Pot Fried Rice – This tasty side dish is ready in minutes thanks to the pressure cooker so there is no wonder so many of you love it!
3. Instant Pot Chicken Risotto is the best and easiest risotto you will ever make! It has a ton of positive reviews and is without a doubt one of the most favorite recipes of 2019.
2. Instant Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers – Ever since we simplified this classic recipe and made it in a pressure cooker, it has been one of our readers’ favorites!
1. Homemade Churros – This Spanish breakfast treat has been number 1 on our list of the most popular recipes for the past 3 years, so if you have not tried it yet, here is your chance! If you do give it a go, make sure to enjoy it the Spanish way – dipped in a cup of thick hot chocolate!